As all of you know, I'm going to Belize this summer with HELP International.
I want to be able to share my experiences with anyone who wants to hear so I need a public blog (this one is private). I've created a new blog that I will be using to document my time in Belize. The site is http://youbetterbelizeit-marin.blogspot.com/ Feel free to share this with anyone who might be interested, post it on facebook, send mass emails... Just kidding, but seriously, anyone who seems interested is welcome to check this blog out. I'll still be posting anything more personal here, but Belize specific events will go on the other blog.
I want to be able to share my experiences with anyone who wants to hear so I need a public blog (this one is private). I've created a new blog that I will be using to document my time in Belize. The site is http://youbetterbelizeit-marin.blogspot.com/ Feel free to share this with anyone who might be interested, post it on facebook, send mass emails... Just kidding, but seriously, anyone who seems interested is welcome to check this blog out. I'll still be posting anything more personal here, but Belize specific events will go on the other blog.


Comments
Post a Comment