I am terrible at setting goals. I always have been, and I probably always will be. I've gotten a little better, but not much. This year I want to make some New Years resolutions and actually follow through.
So, my birthday was yesterday, and it was quite possibly the best birthday ever , and definitely the BEST day of this semester! It actually started the night before (the night of the 17th) when Janette came to dinner. We made pizza, Isaac brought cinnamon rolls, and we had several people over. I was already happy being able to party with Janette one last time before she went into the MTC . Then after dinner, my roommates surprised me with birthday cake and ice cream. Everyone sang happy birthday, and I was glad I got to celebrate with Janette. Then on the morning of the 18th (my BIRTHDAY ) I woke up and left my room, and this is what I found: streamers hanging from the connecting door, balloons all over the living room, streamers on the ceiling, a monkey hanging from the ceiling in the kitchen, and 20 sticky notes that said 20 different things my roommates love about me. : ) I have the BEST roommates ever! Sandra also had a few dollar store presents for me, and the best o...
Comments
Post a Comment