I've kind of been thinking about it for a while, and especially yesterday it was on my mind and heart, and then two main triggers happened.
One: Ryan (my home teacher) brought me a late happy birthday brownie, and I ate it, no faces, no gagging, no nothing. He had no idea I'd never eaten a brownie before.
Two: When we had apartment prayer/ end of home teaching prayer I asked Greg to say it in Swedish (we had Katelyn say it in sign language the other night). While he was praying I couldn't understand a word he was saying, but I could feel the spirit, and my thoughts just went straight in that direction, and I knew. I needed to go on a mission.
I am terrified, but SO excited. I know I can't put my papers in or even really get started for another 5 or 6 months, but I am so glad that I've made this decision and that I now have a certain direction for my life (for the next 2.5 years) that I'm happy with.
One: Ryan (my home teacher) brought me a late happy birthday brownie, and I ate it, no faces, no gagging, no nothing. He had no idea I'd never eaten a brownie before.
Two: When we had apartment prayer/ end of home teaching prayer I asked Greg to say it in Swedish (we had Katelyn say it in sign language the other night). While he was praying I couldn't understand a word he was saying, but I could feel the spirit, and my thoughts just went straight in that direction, and I knew. I needed to go on a mission.
I am terrified, but SO excited. I know I can't put my papers in or even really get started for another 5 or 6 months, but I am so glad that I've made this decision and that I now have a certain direction for my life (for the next 2.5 years) that I'm happy with.
Comments
Post a Comment