Skip to main content

I THOUGHT I was done . . .

The round of school goes on, and on, and on, and ooonn. Seeing Grandma HB, Teri, Heidi, and little Jack was a nice break on Monday. Mondays are my longest day. I have class nonstop from 8-2 and another one at 4. Tuesdays are supposed to be my "easy" days, but yesterday was anything but.
Exhibit A
My Schedule Yesterday
5:30 Get up, Get ready
6:40 Jared picks me up and we go to campus (he goes to HFAC to practice)
7ish  Do Econ reading/review D&C reading in JSB
7:56 Hug Jared (who was kind enough to come through the JSB on his way to class)
8:00 D&C class (couldn't concentrate at all, wrote in journal and tried to listen)
8:50 Go sit in Econ class room (JSB auditorium) read more Econ
9:15 Go to Maser to meet Jared after his class (I needed a pick me up), walk back to JSB with him
9:30 Econ class (quite possibly my favorite academic class this semester. Sewing tops it most days.)
10:45 Go to Wilk for devotional
11:45 Buy blue book and pens for test
12:15ish Go to lost and found and find Jared's scriptures, walk to HFAC, talk to Jared
12:23 Jared goes to class, I try to study
3:00 Jared is done with classes, comes to study with me
3:30 Talk to Jared and try not to panic about history test
3:45 Go to testing center
3:55 Start history test
6:23 Finish history test just in time and feel like I might actually pass
6:35 Call Carli and Jackson back (I love them it was so much fun to talk to them)
6:50ish Go to sewing lab and work on skirt (lay out pattern, cut out, mark, staystitch)
8:00 Finish catching up with skirt, Jared comes to get me (I also got his PJ pants back. I got an A!)
8:05 Walk home
8:25 Eat dinner/talk to roommates and Jared, do sewing reading
8:45 Try to get some homework done, can't concentrate
9:00 Send Jared home, make lunch, pack backpack, put on PJ's, brush teeth, etc.
9:30 Apartment prayer
9:35 Go to bed

Yeah, I just outlined basically every minute of my day for you. You probably didn't need to know all that, it was really more of a vent (Do you SEE what I have to do every day?) Today will be just as busy. No tests today, but I have:
  1. a big Econ assignment due tomorrow
  2. 11 chapters of reading for a World Lit quiz on Friday
  3. an Econ test next Tuesday
  4. a World Lit paper due next Wednesday (which I haven't started the book for)
  5. a D&C paper due next Thursday
  6. and I'm sure there's something that I'm forgetting
Somehow I will get it all done, but right now I just want to curl up and sleep until Christmas.

Comments

sage said…
You're doing so well! Keep it up. At least you had a few hours during the middle of the day when you didn't have to do classes or study. Hopefully you'll have a few of those hours every week. Good luck.

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday!

So, my birthday was yesterday, and it was quite possibly the best birthday ever , and definitely the BEST day of this semester!  It actually started the night before (the night of the 17th) when Janette came to dinner. We made pizza, Isaac brought cinnamon rolls, and we had several people over. I was already happy being able to party with Janette one last time before she went into the MTC . Then after dinner, my roommates surprised me with birthday cake and ice cream. Everyone sang happy birthday, and I was glad I got to celebrate with Janette. Then on the morning of the 18th (my BIRTHDAY ) I woke up and left my room, and this is what I found: streamers hanging from the connecting door, balloons all over the living room, streamers on the ceiling, a monkey hanging from the ceiling in the kitchen, and 20 sticky notes that said 20 different things my roommates love about me. : ) I have the BEST   roommates ever! Sandra also had a few dollar store presents for me, and the best o...

Going Public

So I was thinking today about how I love to keep up with my friends and family through their blogs. I'm pretty busy with school, so I really don't have time to call everyone who is important to me and talk about their lives. Instead I read their blogs. I write my blog for much the same reason, so that people who care about me can read about my life on their own time. Ever since I started my blog I've had it privatized so that only people who I invite can read my blog. However, as I have made more friends, I've had multiple people be surprised that I have a blog at all, and some have asked to read it. I've always been hesitant to let people read my blog because I don't want to inadvertently offend someone or accidentally share something I'd rather keep private with the whole world. I realized today that that is really silly considering the purpose of my blog, and so I've decided to publicize my blog. I realize that I write about other people on my blog, a...

Cibophobia

I have been a picky eater for as long as I can remember. In fact, I am the pickiest person I have ever met. (I've heard of people who were pickier for a while, but not for such an extended period of time.) From as far back as I can remember up until my last year of high school I ate the same things all the time. I took the same thing for lunch every day from kindergarten through high school. My parents didn't understand, but they never tried to force me to eat anything I didn't want to. (Well, except once when I was five or six, and my mom said I couldn't have anything else to eat until I ate a slice of apple. ... I went three days without food and she gave up.) While I have always just said I'm a picky eater, I now believe that I suffer from Cibophobia. Cibophobia is the fear of food. If you'd like, you can read more about it here . Why was my diet so limited? Why did I refuse to try new things? It was because trying new foods, the thought of putting the food...