I love ya tomorrow! You're only 23 hours away!
That's right, I'm going home. In 23 hours and a swiftly dwindling number of minutes, I will be back in Utah. In less than 72 hours I will be home in Idaho. I am a little sad to be leaving, but I am ecstatic to be going home. Tomorrow morning I'll leave our house for the last time at about 6:45am catch a bus to Belize City, a taxi to the airport, and then get on a plane bound for Atlanta. Then on to Salt Lake City! At 9:01pm I will happily stand back on familiar ground. I can't wait to see all of my family and friends that I've missed so much! Not long now ...
That's right, I'm going home. In 23 hours and a swiftly dwindling number of minutes, I will be back in Utah. In less than 72 hours I will be home in Idaho. I am a little sad to be leaving, but I am ecstatic to be going home. Tomorrow morning I'll leave our house for the last time at about 6:45am catch a bus to Belize City, a taxi to the airport, and then get on a plane bound for Atlanta. Then on to Salt Lake City! At 9:01pm I will happily stand back on familiar ground. I can't wait to see all of my family and friends that I've missed so much! Not long now ...
Comments
Post a Comment