Mama (and
todos),
I really
don't have very much time today so sorry it's short. It was a holiday yesterday
so we couldn't do email, and then our schedule was so full for the rest of the
week that we only had time to schedule in an hour for email. We have definitely
seen some miracles this week! The biggest one was on Sunday. We had two
investigators at church, and good member fellow-shippers who took care of them
during their meetings. Then out of nowhere, our neighbor F- showed up at
church! We'd invited him a couple of times before, but we had no idea he was
coming. It was so exciting for us, and then we were able to teach him the
Restoration after church, and he said he wanted to continue learning more and
be baptized!
Transfers
are next week, and there are no guarantees of where I'll be, so anything you
send should be to the mission office. I'll let you know if I'm being transferred
for sure next Monday, and where I end up and who my companion(s) are two
Mondays from today.
I love you!
Hna Marin Hardy
This is what fits in my little purse
Elder Ellsworth (Carsten) came back to visit the mission & we saw him at churchThis shows the awesome farmer's tan on my arm



Comments
Post a Comment