That was a sigh, not a yell. It really is nice to be back after the break. I love going home to visit my family, but at the same time it's nice to be back in the normal routine.
Yesterday when I got home I found a mass of bags and boxes in our living room and my bedroom. I turns out that my roommate decided to move out. We have very different sleep schedules, and she just couldn't handle it anymore. I find it strange however, that she is the one who couldn't handle it. She stays up late and gets up late, and I go to bed early and get up early. When she comes home or is in our room after I'm in bed she turns on her desk lamp and types away on her laptop with no regard for the fact that I'm trying to sleep. When I get up in the morning, I don't turn on any lights, I go in and out of our room as little as possible, and I try not to make any noise. She moved out last night though and it was actually really nice to be able to go to sleep without tying a bandanna around my eyes to keep out the light or trying to ignore the clicking of a keyboard. She's a really nice girl other than that, and I'll kind of miss having her around, but I am glad to be able to sleep more soundly. She told me that she hasn't sold her contract yet, so I think I'll have the room to myself at least for the rest of the semester.
Yesterday when I got home I found a mass of bags and boxes in our living room and my bedroom. I turns out that my roommate decided to move out. We have very different sleep schedules, and she just couldn't handle it anymore. I find it strange however, that she is the one who couldn't handle it. She stays up late and gets up late, and I go to bed early and get up early. When she comes home or is in our room after I'm in bed she turns on her desk lamp and types away on her laptop with no regard for the fact that I'm trying to sleep. When I get up in the morning, I don't turn on any lights, I go in and out of our room as little as possible, and I try not to make any noise. She moved out last night though and it was actually really nice to be able to go to sleep without tying a bandanna around my eyes to keep out the light or trying to ignore the clicking of a keyboard. She's a really nice girl other than that, and I'll kind of miss having her around, but I am glad to be able to sleep more soundly. She told me that she hasn't sold her contract yet, so I think I'll have the room to myself at least for the rest of the semester.
Comments
Post a Comment