Happy Birthday Marin!


The best part of life right now is that we have an
investigator named H who is INCREDIBLE!!! We met him because Hna
Barnes was backing me up to park, and he waved at us across the street.
Hna Barnes offered him a card, and before we could cross the street to
talk to him HE CAME TO US!!! We taught him right on the spot, and even
though he'd already had a cerveza or two he told us that he really
wanted to change. We found him again a few days later and taught him.
Once again he'd already had a cerveza or two, but we committed him to
not drink anything before our next cita, and then HE DIDN'T!!!! He
didn't drink before the cita or after adding up to almost an entire
week, and HE CAME TO STAKE CONFERENCE!!!!! He wants so badly to truly
change his life, and he is really working towards that. I am so grateful
that we've been able to help him in that process.


Hola!
So this has been a bit of a strange
week. We were going to go to the temple this week for my birthday month,
but then it turned out that our member couldn't take us today because
she had to work. Instead we're going next week. Because of our planned
preparation day we skipped our preparation day on Monday
and that's why we're emailing today. However, I forgot my journal, and
last week was so long ago that I really can't remember much of what
happened, so I'll try to email about both weeks next week.

The best part of life right now is that we have an
investigator named H who is INCREDIBLE!!! We met him because Hna
Barnes was backing me up to park, and he waved at us across the street.
Hna Barnes offered him a card, and before we could cross the street to
talk to him HE CAME TO US!!! We taught him right on the spot, and even
though he'd already had a cerveza or two he told us that he really
wanted to change. We found him again a few days later and taught him.
Once again he'd already had a cerveza or two, but we committed him to
not drink anything before our next cita, and then HE DIDN'T!!!! He
didn't drink before the cita or after adding up to almost an entire
week, and HE CAME TO STAKE CONFERENCE!!!!! He wants so badly to truly
change his life, and he is really working towards that. I am so grateful
that we've been able to help him in that process.
I love you all! and I promise to write more next week.
Love,
Hna Marin Hardy









Comments
Post a Comment