Buenas Tardes
So I've been getting sick all week, and it really sunk in on Friday
and then I started loosing my voice. As of right now I can't speak
above a whisper for more than a few sentences... Let's just say
that missionary work in a whisper is interesting. ;)
The best part about this week was Saturday
morning. President Hall called and released me from being an Hermana
Training Leader and called me to be a trainer. We only have ONE new
Hermana coming in this transfer, and he's going to let ME be her
trainer!! I am SO excited, and I feel SO blessed! I love being a
trainer. People always tell me that I am training because I'm an Hna
Training Leader, but I have missed the one on one, day to day
interaction.
I already wrote about Monday and Tuesday, but Wednesday we had exchanges with Hna Hall and Hna LeBanc. I got to stay in our area with Hna Hall and we had so much fun.
Thursday
we finally got our car back from the office. (They switched us to a
temporary car last week while they got ours fixed from when someone
keyed it.) It is so nice to have the car I'm used to back.
Friday
we had exchanges with Hna Hudson and Hna Glauser. I went to Van Nuys
with Hna Hudson (ON BIKE!!!) and it was a blast. I was definitely a
little bit out of it for most of the day because I was sick, and felt
like my nose was going to fall out of my face. We had fun anyway and
worked hard.
Saturday we finished the exchange, had a district finding activity in our area, and my voice officially dropped an octave.
Sunday
we had church, and L, C, and C finally came to church as a
family in Spanish!!!! We are so excited, and I'm grateful that I got to
see them come once before I have to leave. We also got to see A
Hansen (Hna Hansen) because she came to church in NoHo this week to
visit the ward.
Love,
Hna Marin Hardy


Comments
Post a Comment