Buenas
Tardes,
The verb
'contactar' means "to contact". Hermana Ellingson and I have been
doing a lot of contacting this week. It's also been getting hotter, and the sun
has been fiercer, so we got our first (and hopefully last) sunburns of the
season this week. We've been working on talking with everyone, and it has been
wonderful to meet so many kind people and so many who are willing to let us
tell them a little bit more about the restored gospel.
Saturday
was a day particularly full of miracles. We were able to find a wonderful
potential family in a part of our area where we haven't worked a lot, we talked
with more than 20 people, and we miraculously were able to teach three member
present lessons. We also had a very interesting experience. One man
that we talked with was very friendly, but also not at all interested in
listening to what we had to say. At one point he even 'spoke in tongues’ at us,
and told us that it was a spiritual confirmation that our message wasn't
true... I've never had someone speak in tongues to me before so that was
interesting.
Sunday was
the highlight of the week though because R CAME TO CHURCH!!!!! It was so
exciting to see him there and be able to share that experience with him. I feel
like he enjoyed the experience, and so many of the members welcomed him in. I
am so grateful for our little Rama. It is exciting to watch as investigators
and less active members start to come to church, and the congregation during
sacrament meeting gets more and more full. Lately I've been playing prelude on
the organ to practice, and hopefully soon we'll have enough voices that I can
play the organ for sacrament meeting without drowning them out.
Sorry it's
so short, but I love you all. I know this church is true, and I know that the
gospel truly is the path to happiness in this life and exaltation in the life
to come.
![]() |
| We have some of the CUTEST!! little kids in our Rama. I just love them all! |
Love,
Hna Marin
Hardy
![]() |
| We had a Mormon helping hands the Saturday before last, and we got to help paint the parking lot. I painted the white on the curb for the parking stalls. :) |
![]() |
| Hermana Ellingson and me at our zone activity on Monday. WE look so sweet, but nobody knows about the water balloon surprise we have hidden in our trunk. :) |
![]() |
| This is most of our zone I think. It's always crazy when half the missionaries want their camera on the table and timers are all on different times. :) |
![]() |
| This is from today, lunch at Chick Fill A with some of the other missionaries. Elders just can't ever seem to keep a straight face. |





Comments
Post a Comment